The Isabel S. Marcus International Research Fellowship
The Isabel S. Marcus International Research Fellowship was established in 2012 to recognize the distinguished contributions to research and education on women and gender of Professor Isabel S. Marcus, co-founder and co-director of the Gender Institute (1997-2003) and recipient of UB’s 2012 Award for Outstanding Contributions to International Education.
The Gender Institute invites applications for the Isabel S. Marcus International Research Fellowship to be awarded in spring 2015 to graduate student(s) to support and encourage research by and/or about women outside of the United States.
Applications must include :
1. Application cover letter (1 page maximum)
2. Statement of research interests, accomplishments, and career goals (500 words)
3. Academic transcripts
4. Writing sample (5-10 pp.)
5. Resume or c.v.
6. Two letters of recommendation
- The Gender Institute must be acknowledged in any publications or exhibitions that are enabled or enhanced by the fellowship.
- Applications should be sent to the Gender Institute Fellowship Review Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line : "Isabel Marcus Fellowship Application."
Deadline for applications : midnight on Fri. Jan. 15, 2016.